All 2 art Reviews

Nuka Cola Building Nuka Cola Building

It's too bad...

It's too bad that Bethesda makes such good games, but has really bad PR.

deathink responds:

I am playing skyrim 9 hours a day right now!

GMO GMO

Awesome Poster!

Great poster and everything, but I would just like to point out that not all GMO's are bad. I love that people criticize the food industry's actions but sometimes we go a little overkill when we hear that scientists and farmers are putting growth hormones and color modifiers into our food. I admit, I'm not crazy about changing the color of food at the risk of human lives, but I will also admit that GMO's have greatly changed the way we eat food. Consider this... organic food is naturally engineered to sustain the average popultion all around the planet. However we as humans have a population of almost 7 BILLION, far more than this earths natural capacity. We are faced with two options: let billions of people die of hunger, or find an alternative. We decided that if we can't get the food to grow faster, we can make it grow faster. Helpful GMO's include immunizations to diseases often found in natural plants, seed multipliers in flowers to cause large scale growth, and infertility preventions.